Plant & Equipment
- Front End Loaders – 938G, 950G, 966 and IT
- D6H Dozer
- Graders – 120H, 12G and 140G
- 4 x Vibrating Smooth Drum Rollers
- 30 Tonne Komatsu Excavator
- 4 x Moore Multi Rollers
- 4 x Skid Steer Loaders
- 2 x Padfoot Rollers
- 2002 Yanmar 7.5 Tonne Mini Digger
- Semi side tippers
- 8 Wheel Tippers
- 6 Wheel Tippers
- Service Trucks
- 10 Tonne Flat Top with Hiab
- 7 x Light Vehicles
- Remote Camp Facilities
- Site Offices
- Various Trailers
Buy Local Policy
Buckleys Earthworks & Paving wherever possible, in all of it’s current and prior contracts, purchase goods / services and labour from within the local area. This enables us to deliver a quality product / service to our client at reasonable prices.
Products and services of which Buckleys would source locally are:
- Gravel from local farmers or Shires
- Water from Shires or Water Corporation
- Accommodation and meals from local hotels or caravan parks.
- General materials such as cement and hardware from local hardware stores
- Any local sub-contractors that may have machinery of use during the contract.
Buckleys would also look at utilising local people for its labour force, which would enable us to keep costs down. We also have an in-house training program where local employees could gain certification on operation of equipment.
We believe in offering a value for money product/service to our client whilst at the same time contributing to the local community.